HUGS + COOKIES: dolled up dollhouse

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

dolled up dollhouse

We spent a good portion of our yesterday dolling up a dollhouse that was given to us a few years ago from one of Greg's clients. It started out a complete explosion of pink and purple, and not all that appealing to the boy. It was agreed by all with very little fuss from my oh so opinionated girl, that the outside would match the colors of the playroom, which also happens to match the visions of the dream house I've created in my brain...total coincidence. Each kid chose a color for the top and bottom floor, which turned into a bit of business on the outside, party on the inside, and the teeny tiny furniture is all from Hobby Lobby. Now we have ourselves a shiny new toy to play with...and the "we" in that is no joke. I find myself stopping by to rearrange furniture now and again. I also find myself craving donuts.






xoNIKKI

No comments:

Post a Comment