HUGS + COOKIES: hugs + cookies

Friday, March 25, 2016

hugs + cookies

When we set up our first ever professional family photoshoot back in November with the amazingly talented Tarah Sweeney, we had no idea that I was pregnant. Literally a couple of days later we were overjoyed to learn that a wee baby girl would be joining our little fam and somehow just knowing that our third and final sweet baby was rapidly growing inside my gut at the time this session took place, makes these photos extra special to me. We are the Nielsen family. Hi, I'm Nikki + my lover Greg. Together we made two and a half darling humans, Emmerson + Hudson...and of course the little nugget due to arrive in July. Welcome to our adventures of transitioning from a family of four to a family of five with a side of things we love. Be sure to follow along on Instagram too: @nikkinielsen









xoNikki

No comments:

Post a Comment