HUGS + COOKIES: old town

Friday, April 15, 2016

old town

There is nothing I enjoy more than being next to my love, feeling the warm sunshine on our faces, surrounded by the happy squeals of our children running barefoot in the grass...or usually in our case, sand. In those moments nothing else matters and my heart is completely full. These sweet humans I get to share life with are my whole world. We ventured to Old Town San Diego yesterday to walk the streets, browse the shops and run free in the grass. ...but lets be real, I'm 27 weeks pregnant there was absolutely no running on my part...there's just something special about that place. It was exactly what we all needed.



















Shop our looks: HatUrban Outfitters denim jacketNordstrom Dress: Liv3
Emmerson- Hat: Moderne Child top: Harlow Jade shorts: Beau Hudson gladiators: K and Elphy
Hudson- tank: Nico Nico clothing from Little Pear Shop shorts: Beau Hudson

xoNIKKI



No comments:

Post a Comment