HUGS + COOKIES: Dock Grand

Monday, April 24, 2017

Dock Grand

Now that we have a big 9 month old, it was time to upgrade to the Dock-A-Tot Grand. I had high hopes that the transition would be a good one and let me tell you, the grand did not let us down. Miss Hattie has more room to stretch out and it still fits like a dream in her crib! We use it all over our house. Out of all the baby products we've gone through in our 7.5 years of doing this whole baby thing the Dock-A-Tot remains my number one recommendation. It gets used multiple times daily and we love it.













Get one for your sweet babe: www.dockatot.com

xx Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Heeyyy,
    omg, your kids are so gorgeous as well as the both of you! You have an amazing blog with so many great stories and beautiful and cute pictures!
    I'm impressed, your baby girl has been eating solids with 9 months. We try to get our cutie to eat solids but she just doesn't really likes to. She is just chewing on it but prefers her formula :) I think it is good, it's organic Holle (https://myorganicformula.com/collections/holle-organic-formula) and she was into it from the beginning. However I would love if she also would at least try to swallow it :D but I guess I've just to be patient.
    A lot of love to your whole family!

    ReplyDelete